[Samba] Failed to bind to uuid NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

Omnis ludis - games sergey.gortinsc17 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 15:38:08 UTC 2024

 I'm not using centos 7 at the moment but it's redhat linux
 It didn't help that I was using or with someone from the krb, not what I
did.

__docformat__ = "restructuredText"

import optparse
import sys
# Allow to run from s4 source directory (without installing samba)
sys.path.insert(0, "bin/python")

import samba.getopt as options
from samba.credentials import DONT_USE_KERBEROS
from samba.auth import system_session
from samba import param
from samba.provision import find_provision_key_parameters
from samba.upgradehelpers import (get_paths,
                                  get_ldbs,
                                 update_machine_account_password)

parser = optparse.OptionParser("chgtdcpass [options]")
sambaopts = options.SambaOptions(parser)
parser.add_option_group(sambaopts)
parser.add_option_group(options.VersionOptions(parser))
credopts = options.CredentialsOptions(parser)
parser.add_option_group(credopts)

opts = parser.parse_args()[0]

lp = sambaopts.get_loadparm()
smbconf = lp.configfile
creds = credopts.get_credentials(lp)
creds.set_kerberos_state(DONT_USE_KERBEROS)

if __name__ == '__main__':
    # Переопределяем пути вручную
    paths = get_paths(param,targetdir="/opt/samba/private/",
smbconf="/opt/samba/etc/smb.conf")
    #paths = get_paths(param, smbconf=smbconf)
    session = system_session()

    ldbs = get_ldbs(paths, creds, session, lp)
    ldbs.startTransactions()

    names = find_provision_key_parameters(ldbs.sam, ldbs.secrets,
ldbs.idmap,
                                            paths, lp,
smbconf="opt/samba/etc/smb.conf")

    update_machine_account_password(ldbs.sam, ldbs.secrets, names)
    ldbs.groupedCommit()

I tried to write the paths hard, but it gave the following errors
./chgtdcpass --configfile=/opt/samba/etc/smb.conf
--use-krb5-ccache=/etc/krb5.keytab
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./chgtdcpass", line 54, in <module>
    paths = get_paths(param,targetdir="/opt/samba/private/",
smbconf="/opt/samba/etc/smb.conf")
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.8/site-packages/samba/upgradehelpers.py", line
206, in get_paths
    raise ProvisioningError("Unable to find smb.conf at %s" % smbconf)
samba.provision.ProvisioningError: ProvisioningError: Unable to find
smb.conf at /opt/samba/private/etc/smb.conf