[Samba] Failed to bind to uuid NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Wed Jun 5 15:17:48 UTC 2024

On Wed, 5 Jun 2024 16:49:01 +0200
Christian Naumer via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Am 05.06.24 um 16:42 schrieb Christian Naumer via samba:
> > Am 05.06.24 um 16:29 schrieb Omnis ludis - games via samba:
> >> Maybe I should adjust some environment variable?
> >
> > Maybe try
> >
> > --use-krb5-ccache=KRB5CCNAME
>
> Or try with the domain admin Password:
>
>      --password=PASSWORD
>                          Password
>      -U USERNAME, --username=USERNAME

We may be struggling here, the OPs name sounded familiar, so I did some
checking and the OP has had previous problems.
The OP was using Samba packages they had changed in some way (never did
say what the changes were) on Centos 7, when asked why Centos 7 when it
dies in weeks, there was no reply.

Without full information on what the OS is (is it still Centos 7 ?) and
any changes the OP has done, then I do not feel there is much point in
trying to help the OP.

Rowland