[Samba] PVE HA for DCs

Luis Peromarta lperoma at icloud.com
Wed Jun 5 06:12:44 UTC 2024

Thanks so much Matthias.

This exactly how I am doing it, knowing the “built in” redundancy in Samba is there by adding DCs. I have 4.

I was just wondering if it was a good idea to activate HA on these DCs - like I have in other VMs and CTs- , witch I agree is not needed.

What I am using is CEPH storage, and I think you are right and these DCs can and should be run on local storage.

There is enough redundancy built into the system.

Thank you all.

LP