[Samba] [SPAM] Re: share enumeration, samba-dcerpcd, variable %i

Christian Naumer christian.naumer at greyfish.net
Mon Jul 29 13:22:09 UTC 2024

Am 29.07.24 um 15:12 schrieb Zhuchenko Valery via samba:
> from ip1=192.168.222.96 and ip2=192.168.22.96 user zvn2 receive test in
> list, hosts allow = 192.168.222.96 in config for share test and global
> access based share enum = Yes, but I need share test in list only from
> ip1=192.168.222.96

OK. Then I have run out of ideas. If you where using an AD you could
restrict the access to the shares by the "valid users". You could then
used the the clients computer account name as username. With this it
should work (according to the docs). Since you have a standalone server
I think there is no solution.