[Samba] 转发: 回复: segfault when tdb_mutex_unlock

chin housin sharingfun520 at outlook.com
Thu Jul 25 04:13:36 UTC 2024

________________________________
发件人: chin housin <sharingfun520 at outlook.com>
发送时间: 2024年7月25日 11:58
收件人: 1119542281 at qq.com <1119542281 at qq.com>
主题: 回复: [Samba] 回复: segfault when tdb_mutex_unlock

Thanks for your help.Although the situation was relieved with 'idmap config DOMAIN backend =rid' on samba-4.19.3, the issue occures after three days running.I promise that I restarted winbind,smbd after changing smb.conf.NS.com used by DNS and NS2 set by Domain Controller.A fact is that if winbind coredumped with such issue,just restart winbind will coredumped again soon.Restart along with smbd will make it run for more hours.Sometimes such issue is harmless if winbind or smbd restarted as soon as possiable,and file transfers won't be interrupted.Another thing I noticed that ,before problem occured,gencache.tdb's modified time changed frequently with no new user login,which is usually only changed when the user is logged in.

smb.conf:
[global]
   realm = NS.com
   security = ads
   server string = ""
   getwd cache = no
   workgroup = NS2
   log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
   max log size = 50
   cache directory = /dev/shm/samba
   state directory = /var/lib/samba
   lock directory = /dev/shm/samba
   idmap config * :range = 100000-200000
   idmap config * : backend = tdb2
   idmap config NS2 :range = 1000000-2000000
   idmap config NS2 : backend = rid

   winbind separator = /
   winbind use default domain = true
   winbind offline logon = false