[Samba] 回复: segfault when tdb_mutex_unlock

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Mon Jul 22 09:02:21 UTC 2024

On Mon, 22 Jul 2024 03:00:07 +0000
chin housin via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Thank you very much.However, update to samba-4.19.3 doesn't handle
> the issue. The winbind coredump with  Segmentation Fault  the same as
> smbd in samba-4.12.15.First time it coredumped after  5 h running
> with "idmap config DOMAIN backend=tdb".Then I changed to "idmap
> config DOMAIN backend=ad","idmap config DOMAIN schema mode = rfc2307"
> and restart smb,winbind.It crashed again after 2 h running.I only
> have 5 domain user and gencache.tdb map_size is 61440 Byte.

Just like not using 'tdb2' with the default domain '*', you cannot use
'tdb' with the 'NS' domain and you can only use the 'ad' idmap backend
if you have uidNumber & gidNumber attributes in AD.

Based on the smb.conf you posted earlier, can you please try this
version, but please read it first:

[global]
   workgroup = NS
   realm = NS.COM
   security = ads
   server string = ""

   winbind separator = /
   winbind use default domain = true
   winbind max clients = 2000

   # BIG NOTE:
   # This is highly likely to change your user & group IDs
   # This is because you were not using idmap correctly.
   #
   idmap config * : backend = tdb
   idmap config * : range = 3000-7999
   # IF YOU HAVE UIDNUMBER & GIDNUMBER ATTRIBUTES
   # IN AD, COMMENT THE NEXT LINE AND UNCOMMENT THE
   # THREE LINES AFTER IT.
   idmap config NS : backend  = rid
   #idmap config NS : backend  = ad
   #idmap config NS : schema_mode = rfc2307
   #idmap config NS : unix_nss_info = yes
   idmap config NS : range = 1000000-2000000
   template shell = /bin/bash

   vfs objects = acl_xattr
   map acl inherit = Yes

   # Comment the following 4 lines to act as a print server
   printcap name = /dev/null
   load printers = no
   disable spoolss = yes
   printing = bsd

   log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
   max log size = 50

   cache directory = /dev/shm/samba
   state directory = /var/lib/samba
   lock directory = /dev/shm/samba
   private dir = /var/lib/samba/private

   get quota command = /quota_get.sh %U %G %d
   root preexec = /quota.sh %u %g %d %I

   # The next 4 lines are required for SMBv1,
   # DO YOU REALLY NEED SMBv1 ????
   server min protocol = NT1
   client min protocol = NT1
   lanman auth = yes