[Samba] SAMBA 4.20 - function level upgrade

Tomáš Havlín thavlin at spel.cz
Wed Apr 10 10:04:32 UTC 2024

Hello
I will try give you best answer what I can.

- alma linux 9, fresh installation, for testing only in virtualbox
- packages from Sernet, installad via YUM from oficial repo
- installed version 4.18 (same on original linux)
- moved backup from original server, /var/lib/samba + /etc/krb,
/etc/default/samba, /etc/samba
- original domain created if I remember on 4.15 or 4.16, then schema
upgrade to 2012, on 4.18
- upgraded to version 4.20

thank you
THAV