[Samba] MacOS clients - best options

Bailey Allison ballison at 45drives.com
Tue May 9 23:09:53 UTC 2023

Hey There!

We have had similar issues with MacOS samba and CephFS, we were able to resolve by using streams_depot instead of streams_xattr per some advice from Ralph Boehme on the samba mailing lists.

My apologies as the KB article is a bit out of date/also not specific to ceph clusters! I will make sure to get that updated.

Regards,

Bailey