[Samba] AD Functional Level vs very old SaMBa member server

Tamás Németh nt1277 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 14:18:25 UTC 2023

Okay then, this sounds very bad :-( One more thing: There is a system using
PAM SMB (https://www.samba.org/~airlied/) with lanman1 protocol on port
139. After upgrading our domain level, will we be able to keep some MEMBER
servers, to which this PAM SMB remains to be able to authenticate via
TCP/139 and some kind of NTLM (let's say NTLMv1) authentication, or even
member servers will only authenticate via kerberos?

Thank you in advance

Rowland Penny via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2023.
márc. 10., P, 14:05):