[Samba] How to login with local account while Samba in AD?

Leszek Szczepanowski twinsen at mspanc.net
Wed Jan 11 12:23:51 UTC 2023

Yes, it is 6 nodes CTDB+GlusterFS+Windbind+Samba. With all action scripts
and using DNS round robin load balancing, as well as LVS Virtual IP.
The main pain is always with AD and integrating that setup to the domain.
Not saying it is not working, but that part was the hardest. I was even
considering installation of Windows Server cluster and giving up on Samba,
but I managed to create it and it is working :)

Problem with AD is that just today Microsoft pushed some Kerberos path to
servers, and after that all my tickets from the machines were revoked.
AD admin is working on this issue, partially we are able to login to the
Samba with AD again.

śr., 11 sty 2023 o 14:18 Rowland Penny via samba <samba at lists.samba.org>