[Samba] How to login with local account while Samba in AD?

Leszek Szczepanowski twinsen at mspanc.net
Wed Jan 11 12:01:39 UTC 2023

I helped myself in a way, that I'm can mount share by
1) using specific server IP out of the cluster
2) as a domain I put that server hostname
3) created local linux user on that machine only

And it allowed me to mount a share :)

mount -v -t cifs -o rw,username=nasuser,domain=FS,password=<password for
nasuser>  //<real machine ip>/symptoms /mnt/

FS is also used as a name for the Samba itself.

śr., 11 sty 2023 o 13:57 Rowland Penny via samba <samba at lists.samba.org>