[Samba] Slow login after samba upgrade

Max Serafini max at marigoldsandonions.com
Sun Jan 1 19:30:36 UTC 2023

Thanks.  We updated using the package you said using
http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/packages/samba/jammy/

A feedback, 4.17 behaves the same as the previous install done with linux
schools ppa.  Same logon time and time out RPC errors.
As a test I downgraded to 4.16 and the slowness / RPC errors disappeared.
Something wrong with 4.17?  We will obviously keep it with 4.16.