[Samba] Slow login after samba upgrade

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Sun Jan 1 19:46:43 UTC 2023

01.01.2023 16:01, Max Serafini via samba wrpte:
..

How about looking at the samba logs?  There should be something in
there with the issues you observe. Maybe at log level 1 or 2, but
I guess the default should already reveal something.

It looks like there's a single problem which you're hitting from
different angles.

(you can remove (or move) all /var/log/samba/log.* stuff and restart
samba to see fresh logs only).

Thanks,  and Happy New Year!

/mjt