[Samba] Rebasing a 4.11 windows build to current Samba.

David Bean d_bean at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 7 22:32:24 UTC 2023

Andrew,

Thank you for responding. I originally started down that track but had problems building several dependencies early on. I opted to move it to Cygwin because it was more familiar for me and many of the required dependencies were buildable. With more experience now I can certainly see your point as far as getting a windows build for mainline, so I may try that again soon.

There may be some value in the Cygwin work I did for ReactOS which was my target so I still plan to tweak it some more.

Dave Bean