[Samba] Samba migration to AD

Trenta sis trenta.sis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 21:13:05 UTC 2023

Thanks on wiki appears
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Joining_a_Windows_Server_2008_/_2008_R2_DC_to_a_Samba_AD
 I understand that this can be used to migrate fist 2008r2 and the to
newer versions windows?
Any special requirement for initial join between 2008r2 and samba
(specific min version required to allow this join?)

Anybody has migrated with a successful result?

Thanks

Missatge de Fabio Fantoni <fabio.fantoni at m2r.biz> del dia dl., 28
d’ag. 2023 a les 13:38: