[Samba] KB5029244...

Marco Gaiarin gaio at lilliput.linux.it
Thu Aug 10 12:10:38 UTC 2023

Mandi! Fabio Muzzi via samba
  In chel di` si favelave...

> I have read on Reddit that a user says that KB5029244 has broke RDP (again) for them, which is strange... RDP has been broken by 166 (July patch).

Seems that august patch substitute july patch, but keep the incompatible
code that prevent domain joining. Same behaviour of july patch.

I hoped on some 'registry tweaks' to be able to install patch and keep NT
compatibility, but for now i've not read about...

> I have not slept tonight because of this possible new issue.

It is not a nightmare. :-(

--
  Se Darl McBride [il presidente di SCO] ne fosse incaricato,
  probabilmente renderebbe anticostituzionale anche il matrimonio, poiché