[Samba] KB5029244...

Fabio Muzzi liste at kurgan.org
Thu Aug 10 05:24:45 UTC 2023

On 09/08/2023 23.18, Marco Gaiarin via samba wrote:

> Yesterday Microsoft released KB5029244 for Win10 (and companion patches for
> other OS releases...).
>
> Someone have just some feedbacks if this solved the 'Join to NT domains'
> troubles?

Marco, Thanks for the information.

I have read on Reddit that a user says that KB5029244 has broke RDP (again) for them, which is strange... RDP has been broken by 166 (July patch).

Can you confirm that 244 does NOT break Samba AD?

(Or do you only have a samba NT domain?)

Thanks.

I have not slept tonight because of this possible new issue.

Microsoft is killing me.

Fabio Muzzi