[Samba] Picking a non-.local domain

Ingo Asche foren at asche-rz.de
Tue Aug 8 15:09:00 UTC 2023

Hi Mark,

you can set user principal name suffixes, this is done via "Active
Directory Domains and Trusts".

See
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/windows/it-pro/windows-server-2003/cc756018(v=ws.10)

In your case you can set "ohprs.org" as second suffix. If I remember
correct you have then to set it in the user objects, too.

Regards
Ingo
https://github.com/WAdama