[Samba] Raspberry as AD Server

Norbert Hanke norbert.hanke at gmx.ch
Mon Aug 7 20:50:11 UTC 2023

Samba AD-DC works almost perfeclty on 64Bit Debian on Raspberry Pi,
based on the images offered on https://raspi.debian.net/tested-images/ ,
either Bullseye with packages from bullseye-backports, or Bookworm.

The "almost" is only related to messages in the logfile, see thread
"[Samba] Could not convert SID S-0-0, error is NT_STATUS_NONE_MAPPED",
but that that's only about messages. Otherwise everything works.