[Samba] domain with a single dc

Admin(IT) admin at marche.be
Thu Aug 3 08:17:08 UTC 2023

Hello everybody,

I am new in this list and I thank you for your reactivity.

I would like to set up an infra samba 4 with only 1DC which will also be
used as a file server.

I only have one lan with 300 users, a few apps including a mail server
that authenticates on ldap.

  It is a virtual infra with backup of the whole vm every night.

I would like to keep an infra as simple as possible.

  The question is: is it a good idea to have only 1 DC which does all this?

Thank you for your answers

Philippe

--

logomarche 	Philippe Michel
Sevice informatique de la Ville de Marche-en-Famenne
philippe.michel at ac.marche.be
Retrouvez-nous sur www.marche.be <http://www.marche.be> et sur
logofacebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ville-de-Marche-en-Famenne/152999594777489>