[Samba] Could not convert SID S-0-0, error is NT_STATUS_NONE_MAPPED

Carlos Jesus camjesus2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 09:43:32 UTC 2023

Hi all!
Both my DC's running 4.17.6 on Debian Bullseye (with  bullseye-backports)
exhibit the same error:
[2023/08/01 07:45:01.647357,  1]
../../source3/winbindd/winbindd_getgroups.c:259(winbindd_getgroups_recv)
 Could not convert sid S-0-0: NT_STATUS_NONE_MAPPED
About 1/minute

My smb.conf is minimal (I removed the SHARES section)
[global]
        realm = EUROHIDRA.LOCAL
        workgroup = EUROHIDRA
        netbios name = EHDC1
#       interfaces = lo br0
#        bind interfaces only = Yes
        idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes
        log level = 1  auth_json_audit:2@/var/log/samba/auth.log sam:2@
/var/log/samba/sam.log
        log file = /var/log/samba/samba.log

        server services = -dns
        template shell = /bin/bash
        template homedir = /home/%U
        winbind use default domain = yes
#        winbind enum users = yes
#        winbind enum groups = yes

dns zone scavenging = yes
#Disable Printing
        load printers = no
        printing = bsd
        printcap name = /dev/null
        disable spoolss = yes

I've tried with and without winbind enum. DNS scavenging is there as a test
but I don't think is related. Replication gives no errors and the same for
samba-tool dbcheck. Is this just cosmetic?

best regards

Norbert Hanke via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> escreveu no dia quarta,
26/07/2023 à(s) 21:01: