[Samba] Problems with my samba share permissions

Steven Vishoot stevenvishoot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 02:38:42 UTC 2023

I have a situation where my shares all give me permission denied errors
whenever I try to save a file to it. I have four shares and one of them is
allowed to save but the others will not save anything. The one that I can
write to is original to the server and was set up when samba still had swat
and that let me do a lot of things in the shared files. The other three
were added later and I didn't try saving anything to these drives because
originally was the backup server. Now it is the main server since the
other server crashed. Now I cannot figure out what is wrong even when I use
webmin it still doesn't show me that anything is wrong. What else can I do?
I am stumped and annoyed. I have attached my config file for samba. Please
can someone help me figure this out?
Regards,
Steven Vishoot