[Samba] Design conflict between samba and NFS

Sac Isilia udaypratap.singh65 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 16:10:01 UTC 2023

Hi Rowland,

Thank you for your reply. The process to setup file and printer shares
using samba and winbind from Linux to Linux and Linux to windows is same or
is there a difference in configuring the same. Please send documentation
link if possible.

I was reading this link -

Is it applicable for both Linux to Linux and Linux to windows ?

Regards
Sachin Kumar