[Samba] Get the reverse zone working

matti.kaupenjohann matti.kaupenjohann at fh-dortmund.de
Fri Apr 21 17:08:34 UTC 2023

> Do you have the Administrator password ?
> If so use that with '-Uadministrator' before the '-d0'
I have the administrator password which was not very complex since the
system was installed only for testing and I remember that the password
worked last time I used -Uadministrator it seems I am out of luck. Since
I was not that deep into the process it will not be the biggest lost to
reset. But I am absolutly not shure where it break.

I give a feedback after I reached the same point as last time.