[Samba] Unable to "rejoin" existing DC after upgrade (infamous WERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)

Luis Peromarta lperoma at icloud.com
Fri Apr 14 13:40:24 UTC 2023

All perfectly clear now, thanks, my notes have been updated accordingly.

This is important, may I suggest a note to delete the extra record(s)  be added to both

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Transferring_and_Seizing_FSMO_Roles

And possibly here:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Demoting_a_Samba_AD_DC

Thanks,