[Samba] Need SMB server / client tuning help

Swapneel More swapmore15 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 08:48:47 UTC 2023

Thank you very much for your response Rowland. I really appreciate it.

Please find the required details below.
Windows SMB client has below OS specifications:
OS Name:                   Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard
OS Version:                10.0.14393 N/A Build 14393
OS Manufacturer:           Microsoft Corporation

SMB server:
It is a Hitachi NAS(HNAS) device box.
We don't know much about its SMB configuration as it has a minimal UNIX
based OS version and standard RHEL commands do not work on it. So, we are
not able to run 'testparam -s'

Thanks & regards,
Swapnil M.