[Samba] Error domain level command , modul version mismatch

Mueller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Fri Sep 30 11:34:38 UTC 2022

I have checked all files in all directories. They are all new with the
timestamp of the update no old files left!

samba-tool -V
4.17.0
smbstatus -V
Version 4.17.0
samba_dnsupdate -V
4.17.0

Could it be it is going with the wrong ldb version? Any idea  how  I can
test that?

Greetings
Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller