[Samba] Windows ACLs

Sonic sonicsmith at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 19:17:49 UTC 2022

Rowland it makes no difference if I point resolv.conf to the DC or the
cache (which contains all the records).
I have tested both ways and also run your script both ways, there is
absolutely no difference outside of the address the script reports as
the nameserver. Every single test of the DC records is successful in
either case.
I certainly appreciate your help and would like to resolve this issue
which is why I do also test with resolv.conf pointing to the DC (and
did so before my first post about this issue) so this is certainly not
where the problem lies.

Chris