[Samba] Samba 4.16 and 4.17 ubuntu focal and jammy packages

ralph strebbing blackbirdralph at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 13:15:42 UTC 2022

On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 8:47 AM Michael Tokarev via samba
<samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> The repository is signed with my usual GPG key which I use in Debian.
Okay so I tried to find where I should look for this before asking
here, and after almost an hour I'll just ask.
Where is your GPG key located so I can test this repo? If you'd write
out the commands to import it I'd also appreciate it to confirm the
proper way I should be doing this since there seem to be multiple
ways, including some being deprecated (apt-key).

Thanks,
Ralph