[Samba] Samba does not replicate attributes added via ldbmodify

Ralf Spenneberg ralf at spenneberg.net
Wed Oct 12 10:03:15 UTC 2022

Hi Rowland,

thanks a lot for the response.
Of course, the attribute was proxyAddresses. Sorry for the confusion.
Does Samba ldb actually use these attributes case-sensitive? LDAP
ignores the case. Anyway, I did use the correct case.

How long may the replication take? More than 36 hours?

Kind regards,
Ralf

--
OpenSource Security GmbH                https://os-s.de
Am Bahnhof 3                            48565 Steinfurt         Germany