[Samba] No longer access to shares after upgrade to 4.17.3

Ingo Asche foren at asche-rz.de
Sun Nov 20 16:13:05 UTC 2022

Just found out something funny:

If I give the affected user the rights of Domain Admins, then - of
course - the share mapping works. Then I logoff and delete the group
from the user. After logging in again, the shares are mapped and again
accessible as before the update with the given rights.

Has anyone an idea what's causing this behaviour?

Regards
Ingo
https://github.com/WAdama