[Samba] IO report error when use samba in HA

jie wang yjxxtd12 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 01:17:24 UTC 2022

Hi all,
  I use two samba server1 + glusterfs + ctdb to build a high availability
environment, and use windows client to visit the samba server. First,
windows client connect to samba server1,  and I execute a copy command
in client which cost a long time. Then I kill samba server1, and
windows client reconnect to samba server2, but the copy command break
and report error. But the strange thing is, if I use linux client, the
copy command will not break, in the period of reconnect.
  So how can I make the windows client not break the copy command, in
the period of reconnect ? Thanks a lot.