[Samba] Migration 3.5 to 4.x, realm identical to domain

Philippe Maladjian pmaladjian at hilaire.fr
Tue May 31 14:17:23 UTC 2022

In order to comply with the recommendations, I thought of renaming the
domain with my external domain (mondomaine.fr) and adding a prefix for
the AD domain.

Currently the Samba 3 domain is: dom.mondomain
TLD after migration: mondomaine.fr
Realm: nomrue205.mondomaine.fr
AD domain: nomrue205

Can I do this through a classic update?