[Samba] can windows server 2012 R2 join samba ad directly

Adam Xu adam_xu at adagene.com.cn
Fri Mar 25 06:04:38 UTC 2022

Some additional information:

I tried to use the "password writeback" feature of Azure AD.

When a user change his password in Microsoft 365 (cloud), the password
was synced to Windows AD. but never synced to samba AD.

It seems that Microsoft is now adding more and more features to Azure
AD, and samba AD is becoming more and more difficult to be compatible
with it🙁

在 2022/3/23 17:03, Adam Xu via samba 写道: