[Samba] can windows server 2012 R2 join samba ad directly

Adam Xu adam_xu at adagene.com.cn
Wed Mar 23 09:03:40 UTC 2022

In windows DC, when I ran "repadmin /showrepl", No error occured.

Some possible related samba dc errors:

[2022/03/20 11:25:13.940775,  0]
../../source4/dsdb/repl/replicated_objects.c:735(dsdb_replicated_objects_convert)
   dsdb_replicated_objects_convert: Ignoring object outside partition
f846aa31-2ee0-4596-8ee2-44be210bfacd
DC=ForestDnsZones,DC=ntbaobei,DC=com: WERR_DS_ADD_REPLICA_INHIBITED
[2022/03/20 11:25:13.941671,  0]
../../source4/dsdb/repl/replicated_objects.c:735(dsdb_replicated_objects_convert)
   dsdb_replicated_objects_convert: Ignoring object outside partition
53c67ead-f463-4fe0-b1f0-54259edd1598
DC=DomainDnsZones,DC=ntbaobei,DC=com: WERR_DS_ADD_REPLICA_INHIBITED

在 2022/3/22 16:32, Andrew Bartlett via samba 写道: