[Samba] Multichannel and RSS Not Detected

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Jun 19 23:13:31 UTC 2022

On Sun, 2022-06-19 at 16:40 -0600, Chris Dos via samba wrote:
> Any help would be appreciated.  I reached out to SerNet to see if Stefan
> Metzmacher (who was the main author of the Multichannel code) was available
> and received a support quote for them to help, but out management did not want
> to spend the money at the time.  So I'm back to using the mailing list.

Honestly, if performance is so important that multi-channel would help,
then I think spending some coin with the folks who built it and 'just
know' the stuff.

Those support fees - and even better the funding of new development -
are all that enable these high-performance Samba features to even
exist.

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett (he/him)        https://samba.org/~abartlet/