[Samba] WSDD and Avahi

Robert Yu Tin-Tat bobbyyu1 at yahoo.ca
Mon Jun 13 00:25:46 UTC 2022

Anyhow it's not a big deal; I can revert to any earlier snapshots I made
from Linux Mint anytime, it's just a little annoying.

I've been swimming about the Mint forums and one of the suggestions
posted was to just make a bookmark. I'll do just that.

Just spilled milk, and I apologise for annoyance.

If I have to enter an IP address, so be it; it's not like I can't access
my Windows 7 computer from the Mint box either.

All right, thanks for everything.