[Samba] Looking for people to help with the English Samba book

Stefan Kania stefan at kania-online.de
Tue Jul 19 17:55:07 UTC 2022

Hi to all of you,

we still working on the English Sambas book but at the moment we are
only two people, testing and writing. I translated the book via Deepl so
we have the basic text in English, but it's still translated by a
machine. Who do we need:
We need people with Samba knowledge to write one or more chapters, you
will always have the translated chapter that will help you to find your
way :-)

BUT we also need people with little or now Samba knowledge at all to
reread the chapters and put the text from translated English into a good
technical English

We would like to finish the book by the end of the year.
We use Debian 11 and Samba 4.16 for the book.

If you having questions or what to be part of the project, please send
me a mail :-)

Stefan