[Samba] name resolve order parameter for security=ads

Jonathan Neuhauser jonathan.neuhauser at kit.edu
Mon Jul 11 08:17:24 UTC 2022

Dear Rowland,

thanks for your response! I've tried your krb5.conf without better
results. However I noticed that that this time after enabling "name
resolve order = wins bcast" and restarting winbind, the error doesn't
occur immediately, but requires a restart of the machine (however
afterwards, the errors are the same as in my original email). Does this
make a difference for you?

Jonathan