[Samba] Warning about using snaps (ubuntu)

Philippe Clérié pclerie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 21:05:27 UTC 2022

That's been a long standing issue, going back at least 5 years, with Snap
and NFS home directories or home directories not under /home. I quit using
snaps on the desktop because of that.

Their recent Firefox snap doesn't work under those conditions, so obviously
it's still a problem.

As far as I can tell there's zero interest in fixing this issue.

Philippe

------

The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.

<Anonymous>