[Samba] Problem file server with microsoft office temp files

Gabriel Franca gabriel.franca at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 19:11:32 UTC 2022

Have you tried deleting it on Linux ?
*Yes and working, I'm using command to delete all tmp files = "find /dados
-name *.tmp -delete" to avoid a lot of tmp files on the server.*

Where are you deleting it from, in the recycle bin or in a shared folder ?
*Shared folder and don't give error when press delete on my keyboard, but
if I press F5 the tmp file back to the original place.*

Apart from schema_mode' and 'unix_nss_info' in the 'idmap config' lines
(they do not work with the 'rid' backend), no, there isn't any wrong.

*I'm using AD on the backend so I changed it for testing.*

Gabriel Franca