[Samba] Bind9 and reverse-zones

Stefan Kania stefan at kania-online.de
Thu Feb 17 18:17:39 UTC 2022

I know that the revers-recorords are not created automatically. We
created the revers-zone by hand and also the PTR-records where entered
by hand (only DCs and servers). That's not the problem, because this is
the same with the internal DNS. BUT the internal DNS is working without
any NS-Record, but the bind9 will not start if the NS-record is missing.

I think at least the DC with the FSMO-roles should be automatically put
in every revers-zone as NS-record, then everything would be fine.

--
Stefan Kania
Landweg 13

Signieren jeder E-Mail hilft Spam zu reduzieren und schützt Ihre
Privatsphäre. Ein kostenfreies Zertifikat erhalten Sie unter
https://www.dgn.de/dgncert/index.html