[Samba] SONOS finally adds support for SMB2/3

Christian Naumer cn at brain-biotech.de
Wed Feb 2 15:49:31 UTC 2022

YES! Thank you also from me for the hint. I also don't believe the story
about the hardware. I have 1st generation equipment which they always
stated that is to old for SMB2/3 and now still works...

Regards

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Vice President

BRAIN Biotech AG
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail cn at brain-biotech.com, homepage www.brain-biotech.com
phone +49-6251-9331-30 / fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Adriaan Moelker (Vorstandsvorsitzender),
Lukas Linnig
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Georg Kellinghusen