[Samba] wiki entry regarding updating self compiled samba addc (4.11.x -> 4.15.0 in my case)

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Sep 29 07:20:33 UTC 2021

Before you start using VHDX's..
By default, the entire user’s profile is stored on the user profile disk. This includes the Documents folder,
Imagine you have few Gb. In the Documents.

I recommend you read : *(everthing on that page is worth reading).

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/storage/folder-redirection/deploy-roaming-user-profiles

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/storage/folder-redirection/deploy-primary-computers

Greetz,

Louis