[Samba] Permission denied when chainbuilding packages with mock

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Sep 28 10:11:58 UTC 2021

I'll CC the topic poster of that previous message, maybe he knows.

The post of that one its subject :
RE: [Samba] Cannot set permissions from Windows:
"Failed to Enumerate Objects in the Container. Access is denied."

Thread link: https://www.spinics.net/lists/samba/msg171291.html

This was his fix, only he didnt post it the list but only to me.
Im just the messenger here. ;-)

I cant tell, because it wasnt me.  (sorry).

Greetz,

Louis