[Samba] Documentation update (NT4 domain support)

Luc Lalonde Luc.Lalonde at polymtl.ca
Thu Sep 23 18:15:51 UTC 2021

Seems to me that this statement is no longer true:

Additionally, all recent versions continue to support setting up a new
NT4-style PDC. The AD support in Samba 4.0 and later is optional and
does not replace any of the PDC features. The Samba team understand the
difficulty presented by existing LDAP structures. For that reason, there
is no plan to remove the classic PDC support. Additionally we continue
testing the PDC support in our continuous integration system.

on the wiki:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Updating_Samba

--
Luc Lalonde, analyste