[Samba] id mapping

L. van Belle belle at samba.org
Thu Sep 23 07:32:16 UTC 2021

Hai Ralph,

I've been reading the thread now and.. Correct me where im wrong.

Samba only needs a build parameter to enable idmap_sss or do i need more
here?
And when this is enabled, SSSD need to be rebuild with paramater
--with-samba?

Because, if thats the case, im starting today on the final 4.15.0 builds
and maybe i can add it and put these in a separeted repo.
If its not to much works, i'll think about this.

Greetz,

Louis