[Samba] samba AD-DC with bind9, dyn-dns complains that "No AD dhcp user exists"

Carlos Jesus camjesus2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 10:18:32 UTC 2021

Hello again,
As you have suggested, I've replaced all named files on both DC's,
restarted bind and noticed some  dns_tkey_gssnegotiate: TKEY is
unacceptable errors on samba.log. So I did
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Dns_tkey_negotiategss:_TKEY_is_unacceptable
which worked as expected, but the errors persist.
So I tried something else; on a windoze machine I tried to use RSAT do
manage the DNS. It complains that the "Active Directory Service is not
available" and doesn't let me add any of the 2 servers. However, ADUC works
fine and I can join machines to the domain.
I've also noticed that _msdcs is missing. Trying to create it with
samba-tool dns zonecreate DC1 _msdcs.SAMDOM.EXAMPLE gives back the same old
error
ERROR(runtime): uncaught exception - (9717, 'WERR_DNS_ERROR_DS_UNAVAILABLE')
  File
"/usr/local/samba/lib/python3.7/site-packages/samba/netcmd/__init__.py",
line 186, in _run
    return self.run(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/samba/lib/python3.7/site-packages/samba/netcmd/dns.py",
line 737, in run
    zone_create_info)

Any more clues?
Best regard