[Samba] samba AD-DC with bind9, dyn-dns complains that "No AD dhcp user exists"

Carlos Jesus camjesus2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 00:30:33 UTC 2021

Hey Roland,thanks for the files. I've been "on the road" and only now
(1:25AM) could do some tests
I think that when you say     allow-query { acl internals; }; and
allow-recursion { acl internals; }; you actually mean  allow-query
{internals; }; and
    allow-recursion { internals; }; refering to the "acl internals"
previously created? Well, after that modification, the files worked and
everything is now cleaner.
It's still throwing errors, but I have a few theories about the keytab but
I'll try again tomorrow. Well, later on today anyway...
I'll probably ask for more help, but thanks again.

best regards
CJ

Rowland Penny <rpenny at samba.org> escreveu no dia quarta, 8/09/2021 à(s)
16:59: