[Samba] Problem after update version 4.15.0

Ingo Asche foren at asche-rz.de
Sun Oct 17 13:17:00 UTC 2021

Ok, I started the git bisect over and it stops working at the same point:

commit 997fbcbc902d945eb5261ddc6667f830fbcd5931 (HEAD)
4.15.0pre1-GIT-997fbcbc902

I will try at least the next two or three ones to see if something changes.

That leaves the question why the revert didn't worked. Maybe I did
something wrong. To be sure what would be the correct procedure again?

Regards
Ingo